By participating in the FuturED Global Digital Challenge and accepting these General Regulations, each participant hereby:
– acknowledges that event participation is free of charge and that participation does not entail any right to compensation of any kind or to reimbursement of any expenses incurred;
– grants consent for the handling of personal information and for the use by the Italian Commissioner’s Office for Expo 2020 Dubai of video and other images;
– ensures that the personal information provided upon registration online is true and accurate. The personal details provided for each participant will be verified for all teams admitted to the competition prior to the start of the competition;
– unconditionally accepts any and all decisions made by the organizers with regard to event organization;
– undertakes, for the entire duration of the competition, to make use of the digital facilities in which the competition is to be held and any materials and equipment provided by the organizers. Event participants will be held liable for any damage caused to people or property.
– affirms that each project proposal submitted is an original work and in no way violates, in whole or in part, the intellectual property rights of others and releases the Italian Commissioner’s Office for Expo 2020 Dubai and its partners from any and all responsibility, liability, or request for compensation for damages that should be made by any third party.
The FuturED Global Digital Challenge is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, previous
attendance to digital challenges (or lack of any of the aforementioned). The Italian Commissioner’s Office for Expo 2020 Dubai does not tolerate harassment of participants in any form.
Participants violating any of the aforementioned rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the competition at the discretion of the organizers.
Any request for information about the Italy-Expo 2020 Global Digital Challenges Programme must be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org